Checking email or personalizing your Home Page is easy with your login (your Atlantic Broadband email address) and password. If you do not have an email address or have forgotten your password, please contact Atlantic Broadband.
1. Enter your Atlantic Broadband email address and password in the box in the upper right corner of the Atlantic Broadband Home Page.
2. Press LOG IN. After logging in once, you will be able to personalize your Home Page to see exactly what you want, without logging in again.
Setting Your Home Page to Atlanticbb.net
1. Once on the www.atlanticbb.net website, expand MANAGE MY HOME PAGE in the directory bar. Click on the link that says MAKE THIS MY HOME PAGE.
2. Follow the directions in the dialog box that appears on your screen.
Customizing Your Home Page
Once you have logged in, you may personalize your Home Page:
1. From the Directory menu on the left hand side of the screen expand MANAGE MY HOME PAGE link.
2. From the drop down menu that appears, choose CUSTOMIZE MY HOME PAGE.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions.
Using Atlantic Broadband Webmail
The webmail feature lets you check your email and manage your email settings from any computer with a web browser at: www.atlanticbb.net.
1. Click on any message to see the full message.
2. Click on MY MAIL and you will be taken automatically to your webmail full screen inbox.
3. From your inbox, you can manage your email settings by clicking the OPTIONS tab at the top of the page. In the OPTIONS menu, you may perform tasks such as creating an email signature, setting a vacation message, autoforwarding email or changing your password.
4. If you change your password, you will be required to re-login to the Home Page and you must use your new password